I am Shannon from Canada. I enjoy spending my spare time stamping and scrapping. Here is some of the projects I have completed. Hope you enjoy my blog! Thanks for visiting and come back soon...

Monday, March 29, 2010

Weekend Projects Completed


Page 1 - Christmas 2009


Page 2 - Christmas 2009


Hanging out with the boys!


Dad's book - his brother's wedding


Dad's book - Mom and Dad's Wedding - Page 1


Dad's book - Mom and Dad's Wedding - Page 2


Challenge - CTMH Set - Summertime
Embellishments for a layout.


Challenge - Stampin Up Wheel - Hot to Dot
Coloured the dots different colours and then made birthday cards.

1 comment:

  1. fun cards, thanks for sharing. Thanks for sending friends to my blog, I'll put you in the drawing. Sherrill Graff late night stamper istmpnv@aol.com

    ReplyDelete