I am Shannon from Canada. I enjoy spending my spare time stamping and scrapping. Here is some of the projects I have completed. Hope you enjoy my blog! Thanks for visiting and come back soon...

Friday, May 7, 2010

Went to Scrapfest and Created Some New Cards & Layouts

This is my own creation using SU's stepin style stamp set.  The baby shoes were stamped in Brown Staz On and coloured with pink, green, and blue pencil crayons and blended with mineral spirits.  I really like the look of the blended colour after mineral spirits are used.

I must confess,  this card was scraplifted from one of the blogs I follow.  I just bought this new stamp from Frog Whiskers Ink "Dandelion", love this new one.  Great for Sympathy, spring, etc.



Here is another new card using my new wood grain stamp from Frog Whiskers Ink "Barn Board" as well.


My son's report card.


Neat stickers I bought with a school kit from DCWV (I think).


Another layout for my dad's book.  I really like the look of the black and white.


Another layout for my dad's book.  Family layout on Kraft paper.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the great inspiration with your different ideas and projects. I love black and white too!

    ReplyDelete